Chicken Breast Wrapped in Filo Pastry
- 4 x Gourmet Chicken fillo - portions already prepared and available from Zone Fresh Market
- 1 sweet potato – cut into small pieces, tossed in salt, pepper, oil and roasted until soft and just golden
- 1 tub of rocket – 100 g
- 3/4 - 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 100 ml of white wine
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 300 ml cream
- 1 packet of Cajun spices – 1 - 2 tablespoon
- Grape seed or bran oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Serve with a side of seasonal green vegetables
- Roasted Kipfler potatoes
- Heat oven and cook chicken filo for approximately 15 minutes then glaze the chicken filo with butter and cook for approximately a further 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- While the chicken is cooking, sautee the onion in a pan for approximately 2 minutes or until clear, add garlic and cook for a minute or two more. Add wine and allow to reduce (cook down) for about 2 minutes. Add the Cajun spices and blend. Add the sweet potato to the cream, blend and cook for approximately 5-7 minutes. Fold in the rocket until wilted.
- Take chicken from oven and slice. Pour the Cajun cream sauce over the chicken